FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Make your own Burrito Station using Dessert Bowls!


It's nice to sometimes change up your serving style and try something new. For a lunch meal, instead of making burritos myself for my guests, I made a burrito station. By simply adding some glassware items at the table, you can add an air of elegance to a fun meal! I ended up using two different kinds of dessert bowls and the height difference added some depth. The brand names are Circleware and Libbey Just Desserts [NOT just for desserts :)!].


Apart from the ingredients included in the picture, you can also include shredded cheese. I personally skip that and drizzle some Ranch in the end. Delicious!

I hope this post was helpful to you! Don't forget to Like this Page on Facebook and Follow me on Pinterest for more updates! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...